Among the most notable:
- 50% of those who plan to give the same amount as last year indicated they would make sacrifices in other areas of their lives in order to do so
- 87% who have pledged multi-year gifts will honor those commitments
- 30% don't know what impact the economy will have on their giving
- Just 17.5% intend to give less--and those who are giving less will give smaller gifts rather than halt support altogether
- More than 40% of respondents had lost jobs or seen reductions in their income
So, let us know--how will the economy affect your charitable giving this year?