Charity Navigator's president & CEO, Ken Berger, recently joined the Board of Rutgers Business School’s Institute for Ethical Leadership (IEL). The IEL seeks to create awareness and education about the importance of ethical leadership. In pursuit of this mission, the Institute presents a series of forums focused on “real dilemmas and their potential solutions.” The first presentation in this year's series will focus on the leadership challenges we face in difficult times.
Here are the details about the first event.
- Topic: Creating an Ethical Organization Culture and Dealing with Ethical Issues
- Keynote Speaker: Nicholas J. Valeriani, Company Group Chairman, Worldwide Franchise Chairman – Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Johnson & Johnson
- Panel of Chief Ethics and Compliance Officers: Lee Augsburger, Prudential Financial; Jacqueline E. Brevard, Esq., Merck; Andrea Bonime-Blanc, Daylight Forensic & Advisory, LLC
- When: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Rutgers Business School,1 Washington Park, Newark, NJ Lecture Hall 220, 2nd Floor
- Fee: $45.00 includes continental breakfast
- Register now .