- Do you know what was the first year that charities were required by law to provide copies of their 3 most recently filed Forms 990 to anyone making a request in person or in writing?
- What institution conducted the first fundraising drive in America in 1643?
- When were taxpayers first allowed to deduct their charitable donations?
- When were nonitemizers no longer allowed to claim a charitable deduction on their tax returns?
- How much money did Americans donate in 2004 to help the victims of the tsunami in South Asia?
You'll find the answers to these questions on our site.