If you are a nonprofit professional, then you will want to join over 200 of your fellow nonprofit and public sector leaders for the Mission-Driven Management Summit, March 6-8, 2012, at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., to learn how mission-driven organizations like yours are executing on their strategies and achieving breakthrough results. By attending the summit, you will:
- Learn cutting-edge techniques and concepts directly from Pink and Norton
- Learn what works – and what doesn't – from organizations that are successfully implementing strategy
- Network with C-Level executives from across the public and social sector
- Learn how to get the most out of your board and understand the latest trends in evaluating the performance of nonprofits
- Gain an appreciation of how your organization can become more effective at executing strategy
- Be ready to handle calls for increased transparency in operations
- Learn how to thrive in an environment of ever-accelerating change
In addition to Charity Navigator’s very own President and CEO, Ken Berger, this year’s conference features keynote addresses by Daniel H. Pink—the author of four provocative books about the changing world of work, including the New York Times bestseller DRIVE—and David P. Norton, the preeminent international authority on how to institutionalize strategic thinking using the Balanced Scorecard. Attendees will also hear presentations from BoardSource, the Boys and Girls Clubs of Puerto Rico, the Hillside Family of Agencies, the U.S. Office of Management and Budget, and Rare Conservation.
The organizers were kind enough to offer Charity Navigator’s blog readers a discount on the registration fees. To take advantage of this offer, simply visit the summit’s website at www.missiondrivensummit.com and use the coupon code “MDMS2012CN” to obtain $100 off the current registration price. This is an event that you cannot afford to miss!