- What is your organization's vision/mission?
- What challenges or barriers to success were you facing?
- Did you use any strategic planning or performance improvement models or methodologies to overcome the challenge(s)?
- How did you communicate the plan to your staff, volunteers, and other stakeholders?
- Did you use any tools or software to help manage the process?
- Ultimately, did you achieve breakthrough results?
- And if so, what was the secret of your success?
Friday, January 20, 2012
$2000 Grant Competition
Has your nonprofit used strategy & performance management principles to overcome a challenge to achieve your mission? If so, you could win a $2,000 grant from the Ascendant Strategy Management Group. To compete for the grant, submit a video or podcast of no more than three minutes, or an abstract of 1,500 words (or less) to Mark Cutler (email@example.com) by February 15, 2012. Your essay, video or podcast should address the following questions: