|Image via Bigstock|
- 51,000 charities reported that online donations grew by nearly 9% during July - Sept over the same period of time in 2011.
- Online giving accounts for about 10% of the donations charities receive. But experts predict that it will grow to 15% over the next 5 years.
- 2/3 of online donations occur during business hours.
- More online donations are made early in the week (Mondays & Tuesdays).
- Donations later in the week are larger on average than those made earlier in the week.