Today, NPR ran a story about our plans to evaluate each charity's Results Reporting. Lots of charity professionals and donors are tweeting with questions about the story and our new methodology (which we launched back in January). Here are some links to information about the new metrics, how they were developed and how they fit into our rating system.
- Where We Are Headed (2013 and Beyond)
- Introducing Results Reporting: The Third Dimension of Intelligent Giving
- How Do We Plan To Evaluate Results Reporting?
- Results Reporting Concept Note (for those that want all the details)
- Our President & CEO has been introducing the various metrics in his monthly reports found here, here and here.
It is important to note that we do not intend to rate charities' Results Reporting until we have gathered the data for every organization in our database. The earliest we'll complete the process is 2016 and only provided we are able to secure the needed funding and related resources.