Veterans Day, November 11th, is an annual celebration to honor America's veterans for their patriotism and sacrifice. And there many ways in which you can commemorate this holiday such as:
- Attend a ceremony in your community.
- Send a note of thanks someone currently serving in the military or to someone who previously served.
- Make a donation to a military related charity, such as the 4-star Fisher House Foundation or the 4-star Navy SEAL Foundation.
- Tie a yellow ribbon around a tree.
- Visit one of our country’s 100+ amazing national parks because on Veterans Day you are permitted to enter for free (of course, if you can afford it, they’d appreciate a donation).