Whether you're new to Charity Navigator or a long-time, power user of our site, we know what matters most to you is having access to the most up-to-date nonprofit data available. So, starting in July, we'll be alerting registered users anytime we publish new information on the charities they track.
Here are a few examples of notifications registered users could receive:
- This charity's rating has gone up to 3 stars. Click here to see the evaluation.
- This charity received its first rating and it is 4-stars, our highest rating! Click here to see the evaluation.
- This organization now has a Donor Advisory. Click here to learn more.
- If you haven't done so already, become a registered user of Charity Navigator's website (there is no fee for this service).
- Then add charities (this can be those that we rate or that we don't yet rate) that you want to track to your "My Charities." For more information on how to follow (or unfollow) specific charities, click here.
P.S. Not to worry, we will only send an alert when a charity followed by a registered user is updated. And, since we publish the bulk of our new data on the first of each month, typically registered users will only receive a notice from us once a month.