- “We @KidsAliveInt have acquired many new donors recently who said they found us on @CharityNav that's encouraging!!”~Tweet
- "The Foundation is confident that Charity Navigator's recognition of our adherence to the highest standards of fundraising will help to increase contributions to our cause."- Evelyn H. Lauder, Founder and Past Chairman, The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- "I depend on your diligence for accountability on keeping an honest evaluation of the different organizations. I truly believe in sharing treasure and I want it to go as far as possible for programs that truly aid those in distress throughout the world. It is now my first act to check with Charity Navigator when receiving an appeal. Your work helps me live a better life and allows me to share without a nagging second thought about whether my donation goes to those in need." - Charity Navigator Donor
- "A new donor who called in December who was interested in becoming a monthly donor said that he chose Children’s Aid because of our ranking on Charity Navigator. Another loved our services but needed the Charity Navigator’s reassurance. We hear this a lot." - Patricia M. Grayson, Assistant Executive Director of Development, Children's Aid Society
- "Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine’s has recognized Charity Navigator as one of the"The Best of " in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2011 and 2016. -
As we ring in the New Year, we wish to thank you for using our free service to guide your charitable giving. As the quotes above demonstrate, by using our objective ratings, you are changing the philanthropic marketplace. The days are gone when charities can simply rely on a benevolent sounding name and some tragic photographs. You've told the charities, through your continued patronage of our site, that you want more. You want comparative data you can trust. We promise to keep providing you with that information in 2017 and beyond.
Happy New Year,
The Charity Navigator Staff